The Electrophysical Forum aims to provide an interactive platform for questions, comments, discussion and opinion related to the use of Electro Physical modalities in therapy. It is supported by an Internationally renowned expert panel and a broad sphere of clinicians, researchers, educators and students. Active participation is welcomed.

Ask a question and get it answered by your peers and respected experts

Answer a question and be recognised, raising your international profile

Create a link to us from your website, blog or social media platform.

Hi, I use the Eurotherapy device for my clients which is a form of deep oscillation therapy. Can I continue to use this whilst I’m pregnant?

when using the equipment I can feel the oscialltion working up to my shoulder but it doesn’t feel like it goes any further. Obviously I would be using this for a prolonged amount of time and the company has done no clinical trials on pregnant women so can’t give me a definite answer. Could anyone shed any light?

Tara Dargavel

2 months ago

Back to General Electrotherapy

Post a reply

Cliff Eaton
Cliff Eaton

hi Tara I cannot think of any reason why not although I wouldn't be resting your tummy near the transmitter When I discuss vibration therapy contraindications I do advise caution. As although I am not aware of any evidence to say ot will cause harm equally I am not aware of any to say it will not Therefore, this has to be your decision My personal mantra is if in any doubt dont and then you cannot be wrong Cliff

1-2 of 2

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: